Wednesday, January 19, 2011

金光閃閃:Calvin Klein / Jabu'she / Leonor Greyl

calvin klein beauty perfume

最近與金色很有緣,剛買了一個金色的羊皮手袋,收到幾件金色的新品,都是與頂級呵護或高雅品味有關。

Calvin Klein 最新香水 Beauty,來自對「馬蹄蘭」的全新演繹。馬蹄蘭,代表女性嫵媚及魅力;加入了黃葵籽(ambrette seeds),提升辛香溫暖感覺;再以代表永恆的茉莉花(jasmine)及雪松(cedarwood)為基調;香味是溫柔之中帶有個性,像穿 Jil Sander 的劉嘉玲,清麗脫俗卻惹人注目。

calvin klein beauty perfume

瓶身設計,是用銀色的金屬包上玻璃瓶,突顯女性剛中帶柔的堅毅及自信,含蓄的展示 Calvin Klein 之簡約時尚美學。售價:Calvin Klein Beauty EDT HK$705/100ml、HK$550/50ml、HK$460/30ml



看過TVC之後,更加覺得這香水不像是男人送給女人的禮物,反而像姊妹之間或同性好友之間的互相肯定。

Jabu'she 24hour creme

另一金光閃閃的,是來自 Jabu'sheOriginal 24 Hour Cream 加倍抗皺修護面霜(HK$800)。Jabu'she 24 Hour Cream 分為幾種配方,Soft 是輕盈質地適合天氣潮濕時使用,Eye 是用於眼部,而 Original 屬於滋潤度最高,含有18% QAL-100(專利抗皺抗衰老配方),只要每晚用一次已夠保濕。

Jabu'she 24hour creme

觸感像乳木果油,我把金黃色的 Jabu'she Original 24 Hour Cream 塗在手背有乾紋的位置,之後手背面向暖風機達半小時也沒有乾燥的跡象。*Jabu'she 只在醫生診所或醫學美容中心發售,查詢售賣點可致電 2527 0333。

Leonor Greyl Huile de Palme before shampoo treatment

還有一款大家未必知道自已需要,但用後才會知道好處的金光閃閃新品,是創立於1968年的法國護髮品牌 Leonor GreylHuile de Palme
(HK$385/95ml)


這品牌深受明星如 Madonna、Brad Pitt 等喜愛,而這款含有棕櫚精華的護髮油 Huile de Palme 可用在洗髮前或游泳前,用在洗髮前15分鐘可分解造型產品,用在游泳前可保護髮絲免受海水及陽光侵害。銷售地點包括 Joyce Beauty 及 H & Beaute(尖沙咀 iSQUARE 國際廣場 MTR20)。

冬天不去游泳?或者你今年會中「新春金多寶」,可以馬上辭工去蘇梅避寒度長假呢,誰能預料?

歡迎留言!

10 comments:

Gherkin said...

Hi Melling, I usually read your blog on my iphone using RSS feed and some of the product and restaurant info are very useful so really appreciate it!

However, any chance you can change the blog format back to the previous? cos before, i can read the whole blog entry on RSS feed without the need to go to your website and it's more convenient and quicker.

Anyway, thanks again for the information and happy belated birthday!

Meling Lam said...

Gherkin> this is strange, becoz I use Mobile RSS on my iphone, I can read all my blog post without going into the blog.

Meling Lam said...

Gherkin> I can see what you mean now, but the "read more" tag was added to this blog over 2 years, which "previous" format you want to refer to?

Gherkin said...

Ooo, I thought you had recently changed your blog entry update format. Prior to your blog entry on 14/12/10 (the one related to Jo Malone Gala Dinner), I never needed to click 'read more' while using Mobile RSS to read your full blog entries. For some reason, the 'read more' icon appears all the time afterwards.

umm, maybe it's the Mobile RSS issue instead...

Gherkin said...

Ooo, I thought you had recently changed your blog entry update format. Prior to your blog entry on 14/12/10 (the one related to Jo Malone Gala Dinner), I never needed to click 'read more' while using Mobile RSS to read your full blog entries. For some reason, the 'read more' icon appears all the time afterwards.

umm, maybe it's the Mobile RSS issue instead...

Yunxin said...

Gherkin >
haha..i'm having the same problem with you ;)
but i think this is not the mobile issue, bcos i'm using computer got this issue also.

Dear meiling, the info i can provide is
[Benefit 最新專櫃 + 化妝示範 @ 澳門新八佰伴] not need click read more, then can read the whole article. while [最新活動:Kilo Off Slimming Tea/Coffee 試飲招募] onwards, need to click read more and after click it, it will bring us go into the blog.

I love your article very much, gambatene!! ;)

P.S. HApPy belated bIrThdAY!

Love,
TIffAny

Meling Lam said...

Gherkin, Tiffany> After I checked with I.T. dept, it's caused by the script in blog template, but I cannot change it right the way, they are finding for me the solution. Hope it can become normal again after they fixed it!

Gherkin said...

Thx Meling~~~
and also Tiffany to ensure that I wasn't the only one who has the problem~ ;)

Meling Lam said...

Gherkin & Tiffany> we are old friends, I will surely offer as much help as I could, haha...

Meling Lam said...

Gherkin & Tiffany> I found that I can change the setting of RSS to enable full post reading, I tried with MobileRSS and it works!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

贊助網站